What are PFCs or Perfluorinated Compounds?
PFCs are man-made fully fluorinated compounds which are not naturally found in the environment.
Why are PFCs Harmful?
After oral exposure, PFCs accumulate and adsorb in the serum, kidney, and liver. They are resistant to direct oxidation, photolytic degradation, biodegradation and air stripping/ vapor extraction, making their removal difficult.
What is the Solution?
Since each water source contains different combinations and levels of PFCs, as well as TOCs, it is advised that a lab or pilot test be performed on a representative water sample to determine the adsorption zone needed, as well as the estimated carbon exhaustion rate to properly design an activated carbon adsorption system.
How Do You Know If You Have PFCs In Your Water?
If you don’t trust your water supply, and don’t want to wait for action from the EPA, DEP or other agency to ensure your water is safe for your family, we have in home proven treatment options for sale or rent to address your concerns.
Sanatoga Water Conditioning offers one year, same as cash, financing or the option to rent water treatment equipment, which allows you to have a low monthly investment and the ability to return the units once the problem is resolved to your satisfaction.
How Much Will It Cost for Testing or a Water Treatment System?
- Testing for PFC’s in water: $450
- System cost:
- Pioneer Unit– $1200 plus tax
- Reverse Osmosis System– $849 plus tax
- VOC Reduction Unit– $1649 plus tax
PIONEER is the First of its Kind Whole-House Lead, Cyst & PFOA/PFOS Removal System. PIONEER successfully removes these chemicals and is installed where the water line enters your home.
- System Cost: $1200 plus tax; Click here for product and pricing information…
INCLUDES: installation and plumbing, removal of old unit (if applicable), bypass valve and warranty.
- Rental option: $300 installation fee plus $80 per month – includes filter change outs as needed.
RO Reverse Osmosis Filter
Go a step further and get bottled water quality at your tap. Install a Reverse Osmosis Treatment System (RO Water) as the final barrier treatment solution to your water quality problems.
- System cost: $849 plus tax; Click here for product and pricing information…
INCLUDES: equipment, installation under sink or basement, removal of old unit (if applicable) and warranty.
- Rental option: $250 installation fee, plus $20 per month.
INCLUDES: annual filter changes if done at same time as carbon filter change outs.
VOC Reduction System
- System cost: $1649 plus tax; Click here for product and pricing information…
INCLUDES: installation and plumbing, removal of old unit (if applicable) and warranty.
- Rental Option: $300 installation fee, plus $69 per month – includes annual rebed and rotation of the tank.